Doing business in the following states:
As of January 1, 2013 we are licensed and monitored by the following State & Federal Regulatory Agencies:
- NMLS Unique Identifier #139318 – NMLS Consumer Access
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Alabama State Banking Department #21504
- Licensed Finance Lender by the California Department of Business Oversight #603F146; Loans will be arranged or made pursuant to the California Financing Law
- Licensed Real Estate Corporation License Endorsement by the California Department of Real Estate #01277149
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Colorado Division of Real Estate*
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance #22904
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Maryland Commissioner of Financial Regulation #17948
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance*
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions #118233
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending *
- Licensed Mortgage Lender by the Virginia Bureau of Financial Institutions #MC-5567
- Geo-Corp is an approved Direct Endorsement Lender by FHA/HUD #11575-0000-2
- Geo-Corp is an approved Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer #24751-000-1
*These states use NMLS Unique Identifier # and does not issue separate state license #.
On Texas Property Loans
Figure: 7 TAC §81.200(c)
Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to:
THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING
2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705
Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.
A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550.
The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with an investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.